How to create a design for your fence:
- Choose your fence size. Fences are in feet and generally are 5′,6′,7′ high. Tell us how high and long the space is for the design.
- Choose your design. You can upload one of your own or use one of ours.
- If you’re using letters, choose your font.
- Upload your design or enter your letters. If your design is already coloured, the graphic will default to these colours. You can change colors by clicking the color and then the piece of fence you want to change.
- Name your design and save it. The system will keep track of the bricks you need and tell exactly how many.
- Generate the PDF tile that will act as your map.
- Print the map.
You’re now a creative genius. Tell your mother.
Tips and Tricks
Fence Pixels are ideal for schools, construction sets, commercial sales, garage sales, you name it. Create text from our text maker. We’ve even given you a choice of typefaces. Add your phone number or website address. Make it easy for people to buy from you. All at a fraction of the cost of a banner. Much better for the environment too.
Fence Pixels are versatile. Put your sign on both sides of the fence. Better still, use one sign to draw them in with a completely different sign on the other side to showcase products and services.
Having a festival? Use Fence Pixels to promote vendors. Make it easy for people to find the vendor they’re looking for. Point the way with Fence Pixels.
Keep your artwork simple unless your fence is large. Make it easy for people to view your creation.
For your next tournament, sell advertising to local retailers and use Fence Pixels to create your ads. Your advertisers will be blown away and you can always give them a chance to buy the pixels once the event is finished.
Do’s and Don’ts
We want to make your Fence Pixels experience as thoroughly informative as possible so we’ve put together a few things you might want to do and not do with your pixels.
- DO keep your Fence Pixels in their handy pouch. That will stop them from disappearing.
- DO remember to fill out your profile so we can personalize your Fence Pixels experience.
- DO try using your Fence Pixels on both sides of the fence. Create two messages, one for people coming to your event and the other for the people already there.
- DON’T leave small children unsupervised with your pixels. Children can choke on small pieces.
- DON’T forget to print your design map so you can place your Fence Pixels properly. If you lose your map, no worries. You can print another.